Do you enjoy wine, beer, food, music and fun?
Join us for the King Farm Wine, Beer & Musical Festival at the Saddle
Ridge Community Center in Rockville, Maryland. Hosted by the King Farm
Citizens Assembly, this one-day festival will be held Saturday, May 11, 2019 from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Now in it’s tenth year, the King Farm Wine, Beer & Music Festival
will offer wine and beer tastings (included with paid admission), wine and beer sold by
the glass and bottle purchases from local Maryland wineries and breweries, as well as live musical performances.
If you have ever attended any of the other local wine and beer festivals, you will love ours! After all, how often can you say you
enjoyed a Wine, Beer & Music Festival in your own backyard? So pack
your outdoor chair or blanket and invite your friends to this year’s tenth annual event.
Discounted online ticket sales are available for purchase here. Tickets include all day admission, a commemorative 10th anniversary glass (while supplies last), free wine and beer samplings and all live
entertainment. Tickets will also be available for purchase the day of the
event starting at 2:00 p.m. This event is geared for adults ages 21 and over.
For more information about the King Farm Wine, Beer & Music Festival contact the Festival Coordinator .
Tips for the King Farm Beer, Wine & Music Festival
- Bring a designated driver if not walking to the festival
- Please drink responsibly
- Please leave your pets at home
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a blanket or chairs to sit on the lawn area
- Remember your ID, you will be carded
- Invite your friends to attend with you
- Be sure to purchase your tickets early
- Bring cash or credit to the event to pay for any beer, wine and food purchases
- Do not purchase tickets for anyone under the age of 21 or anyone who does not plan to partake in the beer and wine tasting.